|I n s t a l l e r F r i e n d l y
|The OperaTM range of Commercial Door Operators has been specifically designed to meet the needs of installers. It features numerous innovations, that make installation and maintenance easier, quicker and safer.
- Easy to install and maintain
The compact, rigid and lighter design makes mounting easier.
The rounded angles of the frame, a built-in carrying handle and an enlarged control box cover provide easy and safe handling during installation.
The control box may be lifted and kept out of the way allowing easy access to extended mounting holes and mechanical parts.
- Easy to adjust
The Accu-cam® feature allows precise and quick one-handed adjustments.
The clutch is easily accessible for adjustment.
- Easy to wire
The cover of the control box is hinged and stays in the open position. The terminal strip is angled for easier connection. Fuse protected 24VAC is available on the terminal strip for easier accessory power supply connection.
|U s e r F r i e n d l y
- Patented Hoist-a-Matic® allows for easy manual operation
The Hoist-a-Matic® is a self-engaging hoist for manual chain operation. A floor level engagement device is not required to operate, therefore simplifying operation and installation.An electrical interlock automatically disconnects the power to the motor operator when the chian hoist is engaged. The hand chain on the right is standard.
- Safety: UL325 approved by a recognized laboratory
All operators, in all horsepower categories, are protected against overload. On most models, a slip clutch protects the operator and the door should a problem arise.
- Multi-function 24V control circuit
All Manaras-Opera operators are equipped with a 24V control circuit. They are pre-wired for connection of
3-button stations, sensing edges, photocells, radio control receivers, and other auxiliary control equipment. C2 wiring, open override, and door reversal are standard. B2 control can be field set very easily. The low voltage transformer is CLASS II.
- Mechanical braking system
Standard on most jackshaft models, is the efficient
self-locking mechanical reduction system which functions as a holding brake.
If you do not have
Adobe Acrobat Reader
For easy access and field maintenance, the ECB has been divided into two separate boards; one for Power and the other for Control.
Troubleshooting and maintenance are made easier due to a redesigned ergonomic interface, fewer wire connections and additional diagnostic LEDs. On-board push-buttons and a rotary selection switch dial simplify the process of programming and controlling the door.Options included: B2, E2 wiring, timer to close, mid-stop, and maximum run timer. Features a programmable advance close system, test buttons, reverse wiring detection, delay on reverse and door lock sensor.
New Innovative Features of Board 060
- Simplified configuration of diagnostic lights on board.
- Industrial type heavy-duty relays.
- Supplementary information provided on the rotary selection switch dial.
- One-way quick-connecting socket attaches power board to the control board.
- Easy access to power and control voltage terminal strips.
- Easy access to motor terminals, allowing for direction re-wiring in seconds.
- Ready to receive optional warning light module.
- Indicator LED shows the status of the motor's centrifugal switch.
- Timer-to-close can be activated and deactivated from floor level using a 3-button station.
- Additional open and close relay status lights.
- Fewer wire connections improve maintenance efficiency.
The ECB is available with the following models: OPJ, OPH, OSH, OGH, MGH, MTH, MTBH, MGT, MSLD, MGSLD. The OHJ model comes standard with the ECB.
|B u i l t T o L a s t
- Rugged frames
Our frames are designed with computer-aided stress analysis to optimized rigidity.
- Precision ball bearings
Precision ball bearings on both the output and clutch shafts are used to increase the lifetime.
- Baked on, long lasting enamel finish
Yellow chromate-coated shafts are used on most models, which last longer than white chromate-coated shafts.
- Indestructible rotary type limit switch system
Oil impregnated steel cams (instead of plastic cams) and commercial-grade switches prevent breakage. This design prevents any lever breakage when limits have been exceeded during manual operation.
- Lifetime tested and 100% controlled in production
All of our operators are designed and qualified on our lifetime testing benches, to exceed industry requirements. Quality controls are performed on every operator at the end of the production line.